Thursday, August 18, 2011

Another Printable?!?!?!

"Children are made readers on the laps of their parents." 
— Emilie Buchwald

Oh yes, another printable! See how much I love you?


OK, this one is a back to school printable for teachers, parents, or homeschooling parents of readers. It's a reading minutes tracker which I made in five colors (because they are picky little people, I know because I'm the parent of one). The fifth color (page 5) is gray so it can be printed on a photocopier for a classroom. Here it is in the different colors:


Actually, I just realized that parents and teachers of non-readers could use it to the track minutes they read TO their kids. Gosh this is useful! ;-p

There are fifteen weeks of tracking per page so teachers of small classes could print them in color without continually using all of their ink.  What's the quote? It's "So please, oh Please, we beg, we pray, Go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install, a lovely bookshelf on the wall." from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I think it's the part when the Oompa Loompas are singing to Mike Teavee. The book was better, of course.

Note: It's a BIG FILE, I used the high quality setting so give it a minute to load.

Here is the link to the printable: Minutes Tracker, it's also on the side of the page under Freebies.

Please share this with any and all teacher and parents you know who might enjoy it!

Until tomorrow,
H

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! I'd love to hear from you so please comment, it would make my day!

Note: Home Again Jog is a troll-free zone, nasty comments won't be published, period.