Friday, February 24, 2012

Photo Friday Challenge - Sweetness

Hello Everyone,

I missed last week's Photo Friday Challenge with Carly Robertson's blog The Simple Things. Last week's theme was "night" and I kept remembering during the day, hrumph... I may go back and fill that in later.

Anyway, this week's theme is "Sweetness" and what could be sweeter than cousins in their matching hats?

There they are, my niece on the left and Lu on the right with their matching hats.


I was really happy that they cooperated. My niece told me she wasn't going to let me take the picture at first but I guess Lu talked her into it. I'm happy about that since I really wanted this pic. Awwww, too cute.
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... But I ask you, what fun are pictures of kids without a couple of out-takes? Well, no fun at all! ;-p

This one's for my niece's future boyfriend, love Auntie Heather.

I thing I'm losing them...








I guess we're done here.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Happy Friday,
H

9 comments:

  1. Real classy, that second one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were totally adorable together yesterday! I'm glad you caught the moment. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally sweet. outtakes are always my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone needs at least one portrait with their finger up their nose. It's best if you're under ten-year-old though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the out takes... always so much personality...
    but you sweetness photos are definately that. i missed last weeks pic too. my phone camera struggles with low light.
    well done with this week. i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great, Heather! I love the out takes. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. so funny! the real pictures are adorable, and the outtakes are my favorite. sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I just love your series of photos! Wonderful moments captured!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! I'd love to hear from you so please comment, it would make my day!

Note: Home Again Jog is a troll-free zone, nasty comments won't be published, period.