Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Blogging Your Way E-Course

As I've been mentioning, I've spent the last month taking an e-course called "Blogging Your Way" which was created and taught by Holly Becker of Decor8 and Leslie Shewring of A Creative Mint. I have to say that this class is phenomenal! I'm so glad that I took it!

Photos from Decor8 and A Creative Mint respectively. 


Holly and Leslie are experts in their fields and they have a wealth of knowledge to share, and share they do, very generously!

Holly and Leslie take you on a journey of self-discovery. They help you to determine your goals, find your niche, and examine your priorities as a blogger. They help you refine the look and feel of your blog and show you how to tap into your personal well of creativity.  They give tons of "how to" information: How to establish relationships with other bloggers, how to use social networking, how to vastly improve your photography skills. They discuss every topic that a new blogger could ask about, from ideas for posts to generating income, the course is comprehensive.

Blogging Your Way has a wonderful forum where you can meet many like-minded bloggers. In the forum, I've meet many, very supportive bloggers, who have wonderful things to say. Holly and Leslie are very hands-on in their teaching. Through the forums, they answer questions and comment on their student's blogs, it's fantastic!

There is no way to actually do all of the things that they suggest in one month's time, which is why it's great that all of the lessons are available as PDF's for you to download and print off. I now have a binder full of the lessons from this class.

Holly and Leslie will be offering Blogging Your Way 2.0 in April and I will be there for that class! I can't wait! In the meantime, I will be going back through all of the information and lessons and applying all that I've learned. I truly believe that any blogger who puts in the effort, and applies all of this information, will have a beautiful blog, that is a true representation of themselves, their thoughts, their interests, and their style, which they can be proud of!

Many thanks to you Holly, Leslie and Thorsten for your wonderful course! I can't wait to see what you have in store in BYW 2.0!

Thank you!
H

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for such a wonderful post! It makes me so happy that you enjoyed the class and got lots out of it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad I took it too! It changed everything for me...someone said paradigm shift, and that's so true! So glad to have met you there. It's looking awesome around here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! It has been so lovely to have met like minded people. It feels like the beginning of online community building! It's great to have met you xxx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! I'd love to hear from you so please comment, it would make my day!

Note: Home Again Jog is a troll-free zone, nasty comments won't be published, period.